Fresh salmon steaks are an easy, fast, nutritious meal.
- 3 Medium Sized Fresh Salmon Steaks
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Dill Herb
- Fresh Lemon Slices, more needed for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tin foil over a baking tin. Spray the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Arrange the salmon steaks on the baking pan. Dot each salmon steak with two to three small hunks of butter. Sprinkle with dry dill. Cut a lemon into thin slices to decorate each steak. Squeeze the rest of the lemon juice onto the salmon steaks to add additional flavor.
3. Place salmon steaks in the oven and bake until done. Depending on the size of the salmon steaks this could take approximately 35 minutes or more. Edges will be slightly brown when done. The aroma of sea and salmon will fill the air. Serve with rice, corn-on-the-cob or a salad.
Shopping Hint: When purchasing the salmon steaks try to buy them roughly all the same size for even baking.