Easy grilled chicken wraps make a delicious easy meal.
The secret is to use frozen fully cooked grilled chicken strips.
To stretch the meat budget, add another pepper.
I used grated cheddar cheese but you can substitute whatever cheese you like.
This photograph shows the wraps being served with Spanish rice and orange slices.Easy Grilled Chicken Wraps with Spanish Rice
- 8 ounces of Grilled Chicken Strips (Frozen Fully Cooked)
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1 Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 of a Bouillon Cube, Chicken Flavored
- 1 Tablespoon of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Onions
- 1/4 Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 3-4 Soft Taco Shells, 8 inches
- In large frying pan add green and red pepper strips, onion, and olive oil. Cook until peppers and onion are slightly wilted
- Add frozen grilled chicken strips, water, and soy sauce, bouillon cube, and cook until chicken strips are hot. Check the cooking time on the bag of frozen chicken strips for an accurate cooking time.
- When chicken strips are almost done, add one tablespoon of peanut butter. Stir until full mixed. The mixture will begin to thicken slightly.
- Heat wraps in microwave. I usually put them in for about a minute or less.
- Add cooked mixture to heated taco wrap and add grated cheese.
- Wrap ends together and slice diagonally into two. Recipe makes 3 to 4 wraps.
Almost ready for dinner.Wraping Meat Mixture